Canyon Watershed Restoration Project — Weekly Update
The Past Week
- Left Hand Excavating and Western States worked on final budgets, securing plant materials, and final permitting details. Our staff and Biohabitats also collected some final pre-project data at sites.
A Look Ahead
- Surveyors from Civil Arts visiting sites to install construction stakes at Reaches 1-2 and stake grading limits at Reaches 4-9. This start next week and continue for about 2-3 weeks.
- Deb will be visiting all sites this coming week to collect some final habitat survey information.
- Construction prep will start at Reach 1. This includes staging areas for mobilization, erosion control measures, fencing off tree protection areas, and installing construction signage.
- Final construction walk through will start for Reaches 4-9. Thanks again for you flexibility and responsiveness and flexibility as I reach out to schedule these.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.