Canyon Watershed Restoration Project — Weekly Update
The Past Week
- Left Hand Excavating was held up completing another project so had to delay stat time at Reach 1.
- Western States continued to work on securing plant materials.
- Civil Arts worked on staking grading limits at Reaches 7 and 9, as well as construction staking Reach 1.
- Our staff worked with volunteers to complete habitat surveys at select reaches.
- Final construction walk throughs started for Reaches 4-9.
A Look Ahead
- Surveyors from Civil Arts will be visiting sites to continue with survey and construction staking.
- Deb (along with Biohabitats, CU) will be visiting all sites this coming week to complete habitat surveys and start vegetation surveys.
- Construction prep will start at Reach 1. This includes staging areas for mobilization, erosion control measures, fencing off tree protection areas, and installing construction signage.
- Final construction walk throughs will continue for Reaches 4-9. Thanks again for your responsiveness and flexibility as I reach out to schedule these.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.