Canyon Watershed Restoration Project — Weekly Update
The Past Week
- Left Hand Excavating began pre-construction prep at Reach 1.
- Western States continued to work on securing plant materials.
- Civil Arts continued to work on staking grading limits at Reaches 7 and 9, as well as construction staking Reach 1.
- Our staff worked with volunteers to complete habitat surveys at select reaches.
A Look Ahead
- Utility Locators will be visiting sites.
- Surveyors from Civil Arts will continue visiting sites to complete with survey and construction staking. This should be complete by next week.
- Deb (along with Biohabitats, CU) will be visiting all sites this coming week to complete vegetation surveys and start photomonitoring.
- Construction prep will continue at Reach 1, this will focus on staging equipment on site with excavation work starting next week.
- Final construction walk throughs will continue for Reaches 4-9. Thanks again for your responsiveness and flexibility as I reach out to schedule these.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.