Canyon Watershed Restoration Project — Weekly Update
The Past Week
- Construction continued in the main channel and around the fish passage area. (Crew 1)
- Construction wrapped up at Reach 2. (Crew 2)
- Planting and willow staking wrapped up until the spring.
A Look Ahead
- Crew 1 will complete the fish passage area and work in the main channel. After that, Crew 1 will completed other minor tasks at all reaches (e.g. small areas of remaining construction in upper reaches, removing trash, erosion control, final grading, etc.). They should be wrapped up by the end of the month.
- Seeding, mulching, and blanketing will occur in the coming two weeks.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.