Canyon Watershed Restoration Project — Weekly Update
The Past Week
- Construction wrapped up at all reaches and equipment was removed from the sites.
- Planting and willow staking wrapped up until the spring. Erosion control blanket (and seed at these locations) was installed at reaches 1-5.
A Look Ahead
- Seeding and mulching at all reaches will continue based on site conditions and weather. Work will pick up again as the snow melts.
- Installation of erosion control blankets at reaches 6-9 will continue based on site conditions and weather. Work will pick up again as the snow melts.
- Planting and willow staking will commence in spring 2019 at remaining locations (primarily reaches 2 and 4).
- I’ve reached out to a few individual landowners with property-specific questions and will continue to stay in touch as we move towards the spring.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.